Monday, July 11, 2005

Actual Poker Content

Wow ... it had truly been a while since I blogged any poker content. Mainly since I haven't played poker since I returned from Vegas. I was still steaming after some of those hands I lost money on, that I haven't had any real desire to play. Luckily, the home game group wanted to get together tonight for a game. Won the home game SNG and took home a nice chunk of change and didn't have to drive anywhere.

My big hand of the night was heads up with the 26 offsoot. Made a straight and took a huge chunk out of his hand with the A2.

Won when I caught a K and he only had a six. I ended up making a boat. I must have seen the Hilton Sisters five times tonight.

Finally was able to rent One of A Kind: The Rise and Fall of Stuey "The Kid" Ungar - The World's Greatest Poker Player.

Really looking forward to reading that book. Also got Phil Hellmuth's Play Poker Like the Pros.

Wanted to learn a few other games and I knew that book took care of some of those lessons.

Anyways, the actual reason why I posted ... go check out the BEST WORLD SERIES OF POKER COVERAGE IN ALL OF THE LAND!!!

NEW! World Series of Poker News
NEW! 2005 World Series of Poker Photo Gallery
NEW! 2005 World Series of Poker Tournament Results
NEW!His Latest Fox Sports Article


Hopefully that will work. I dunno. I just copied and pasted from Pauly.

No comments: