Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Free IPods?

I know the subject sounds too good to be true right? After some research, I have verified that this website www.freeipods.com is a legit website and they do offer a free 20GB IPod. There are only a couple things you have to do.

All I need is 5 people to sign up and participate in the free trial of one of several offers, and I get MY free IPod. You then pass your information on to 5 other people and you get YOUR free IPod.

After taking their survey (which took about 5 minutes) I have to sign up for one of their offers, ranging from 2 free weeks of Blockbuster Online, New York Times subscription, BMG Music Service, etc...(I'm picking the two weeks of Blockbuster Online), and complete the time period. I also have to refer 5 people who will do that same thing and honor the free trial commitment to any of these offers. After your trial period is over, simply cancel. Now, by you doing this, you help me get a free IPod. This is where you come in and try to get your own. Do you know 5 people who would be willing to go through the offer period, etc. to get your free IPod for you. That is the small catch. You have to refer 5 people who complete the requirements and then you get your free IPod.

To help prove that this is legit: http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

----------------

Hey-
Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete and online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=11515411

-----------------

If you do sign up...thanks.

No comments: