Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lots to Say ... Too Little Time

I've read some good stuff out there today and I had wanted to post my thoughts about the WPBT WSOP Event 2 on Sunday ... but there are not enough hours in the day right now.

Go read BadBlood's thoughts on "Playing the Game."

I feel the same way most times. I am comfortable with the level I am at, but I tend to get bored at that level. My only problem is that I don't like to put a lot of my money out there ... just yet. I'm getting there. I will become more confident and will move up in levels. But, right now I will stay where I am.

Also check out Wil Wheaton and his latest conquest on the PokerStars SNG. Well written and hilarious.

I have lots to talk about. Some things will consist of more local politics and the stupidity of this City Council. Also, the new contacts by Bausch and Lomb and Nike called MaxSight -- quite impressive. Van Gundy's $100K fine from the Commish. And lastly, a story that I hope is not true - an alledged rape at Wildcat Lodge at the University of Kentucky.

I also plan on updating my blogroll. See, I'm a lazy blogger when it comes to putting things on the side, etc. Mainly because I'm not a web guy -- me no understand html. There are a lot of good and well-written bloggers out there. I'll update over the weekend.

Oh yeah, while I'm thinking about it, you can subscribe to my site through Bloglines. Several months back, The Fat Guy helped me out getting the RSS stuff set up. See, I told you I don't understand this web stuff much.

That's all for now.

No comments: