Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Comment Spam

Looks like I am now victim to Comment Spam. Since I truly have no idea what software to use or upload, and I'm not sure you can do anything with blogspot, I will leave this into the hands of capable InterWeb people out there.

Please let me know what I need to do to stop this. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Seriously ... why are there people out there that have nothing better to do than create spam?

********

Playing a small SNG on PokerStars right now. It's obvious that the players are better on this site. I'm still playing similar to my style on Party Poker, but doesn't seem to be doing much for me right now.

10:22 p.m. -- Still grinding this out. Haven't seen many flops. 8 out of 50 as of right now.

10:26 p.m. -- Busted out in 5th. Finally caught two face cards. Being blinded to death. Moved all in. My KQc vs AQo. Nothing materialized on the board. He wins with Ace high.

Just really trying to get a good feel for the game structure before Sunday.

No comments: