Tuesday, October 26, 2004

WHO DEY!!!

I can't say enough about the game last night. That was an incredible environment to be a part of. I can't believe the Bengals actually pulled it off, but that was one hell of an effort they put on last night.

I was furious at my boss this past week after I had asked for a half day for Monday, had it granted only to be taken away. But, I couldn't get quite that pissed because it wasn't like she didn't have a good reason to take off Monday. Her husband decided they needed to go to the World Series.

Turned out that it wasn't a bad thing that I wasn't able to tailgate so early. Most the great places were full from business people still parked in the area. As soon as work was out, I busted my ass down there and opened the cooler and got out the dogs/brats/metts for the grill. It was a great time to be had with thousands of Bengals fans.

Inside the stadium, it was electric. Never seen anything like that before. The closest that I ever came to that was running out on the field for my high school football rivalry. 35,000 fans show up for that game every year. That was cool, but this was 10x better than that.



Let's just hope that this is the turning point for the Bengals. This city truly needs a team to be proud of. The other "pro" team in the area isn't too much to help their cause. Iggy prolly agrees with me on that note.

WHO DEY!!

No comments: