Sunday, March 13, 2005

Should Have Found Time to Play

Received this in an e-mail about a NLHE tournament here in town. First prize was a seat to the WSOP. I know I wouldn't have won that. I'm sure that if I were ever to make it any final table, I would wilt under the pressure I put upon myself. I will make it to one of these events soon ... if for nothing else, check out the competition and maybe find some other ring games around town.

Hi, TexasHoldEmEvents.com visitor!

The MILFORD HIGH SCHOOL TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENT to benefit Milford High School is happening this weekend and WALKUPS ARE WELCOME!

March 11, 12, & 13 at the Mason American Legion Hall, 401 Reading Road in Mason, Ohio. For a map, click the link below:

Grand Prize: A Seat at the World Series of Poker!

* $40 buy in, $40 re-buys in first 90 minutes anytime you have $1500 or less in chips.
* One "add-on buy" at the break: $40=$4,000 in additional chips!
* WALKUPS AVAILABLE TODAY AND TOMORROW!

o Saturday, March 12 at 1:00pm
o Saturday, March 12 at 7:00pm
o Sunday, March 13 at 1:00pm

* Doors open 60 minutes prior to each sessions.
* Each session winner receives $250!
* Top 25 from each qualifier will advance to the finals. Finals will be held on Sunday, March 13 at 6:00pm.
* Live Action every day includes: Omaha, Five Card Stud, $5/$10 Hold’Em, Seven Card Stud.
* Top 10 places get a cash prize and trophy.
* GRAND PRIZE: A SEAT AT THE WORLD SERIES OF POKER!

WALKUPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! BRING YOUR REGISTRATION FEE WITH YOU.

Good luck!

No comments: