Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sorry For the Lack of Posts

Last week I know I said I would repost, but what you didn't know, is that it is more difficult than normal. Unfortunately, on my vacation, I broke my right (dominant) hand and I now have a splint on -- which limits my typing ability. Luckily I have developed a technique that works quite well for me -- holding a pencil in my right hand that now acts as my entire hand. Hey, it works better than trying to hunt and peck and having to go back and erase all the errant keystrokes.

Anyways, typing is very tiresome and I will conclude this one now. BTW - other than breaking my hand, my vacation was a blast. I was very lucky to be in the Indian Shore (FL) area one week before Hurricane Charley. The weather was rather tough while I was there, but my heart goes out to the millions of people affected by Charley.

No comments: