Monday, August 23, 2004

This Was In My E-mail This Morning

Woke up this morning, checked my e-mail and found this...I'm sure this is the standard reply they sent everyone. Personally, I don't care what their excuse is. Iggy has been talking about this for three weeks and put it all together. They screwed up and will lose quite a bit of business because of this.

Dear Member/Blogger,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the non-start of the Monty
Memorial Tournament as organized by “Iggster”.

I can assure you that this matter is being fully reviewed by our
technical department, and you will be contacted by our Promotional
department regarding this matter as soon as possible. We do appreciate
that this has caused great inconvenience to yourself and the other
players, and will be taking this into account.

Your satisfaction is our top priority and we are always willing to
listen and understand our member's needs and concerns. We value your
time and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Kim
Member Support Representative
Pacific Poker


I will finish off my bonus details and pull my money from their site. Iggy, thanks for the attempt to set this up. Hopefully we can set something up in the next two weeks at Pokerstars and have the tournament.

No comments: