Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Shield - Season 3

Last night's episode of The Shield was a very defining episode. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. It wasn't really about the search for the triple murder shooter as much as the build up between Shane and Tavon. That was intense. I certainly would not have predicted Tavon and Shane getting into a brawl and then Shane's woman slamming Tavon with an iron! Wow. I hope that Tavon is not dead, as we were lead to believe, because he added another element to the show. Looking forward to next week's episode, even though they don't seem to address the Shane-Tavon altercation, but the money train heist. Intense episode for next week. This is why it is quickly becoming my favorite show. Right now it is neck and neck with The Sopranos.

No comments: