Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sad, Sad Day

This article from the New York Times goes to show how effed up a paper it truly is. I can't stand the liberal media as it is, but this paper is ridiculous. Video Appears to Show Beheading of American Civilian

Video appears to show beheading??? If you haven't seen it, follow this link to Iggy (who posted a non-poker blog -- showing how important this truly is) and you can view it too. I don't really know why anyone wants to watch it, but I did and was disgusted.

Now, I don't agree with the abuse our soldiers have dished out to Iraqi prisoners, but at the same time, I am not stupid naïve enough to believe this is the first time this has happened. I can't for the life of me figure out who thought it would be a good idea to take photos? In some way, by our soldiers torturing those prisoners, puts us on the same level as extremists. Difference being, we are seeing photos of people put in positions (although we haven't seen all the photos) and then these fucks go and do this?! Sometimes I wish we weren't trying to protect the world and be PC about everything. Just drop a damn bomb on them and let those that survive somehow rebuild the damn thing.

I apologize for the brashness of this post. You can blame it on the New York Times -- the new birdcage liner.

No comments: