Friday, June 11, 2004

Bob tHuggins At It Again!

This is so great that I cannot even put it into words. This explains everything at the University of Cincinnati (UC). As an XU fan I take great enjoyment in this and just hope that it doesn't get dismissed.

UC's Huggins charged with DUI


UPDATE


After really thinking about this yesterday, I want to say that I do not think "this is so great." We saw this headline at work and as an XU fan, we dismissed it for what it really was and made fun of the situation. This is the last thing to make fun of. Driving drunk is no matter to take lightly and I hope that whatever demons Bob has that he takes care of them. I am not a fan of Huggins, but I do not wish anything bad to happen to him. I hope he gets his life in order, returns to the UC program (although, I still don't know how I feel about that) and get everything fixed.

No comments: