Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Jay Is Bitter


Jay Love Can't Stand the Unabomber

In his latest column, Lovinger seems to be a little upset by the play of Phil Laak, the Unabomber. Now Jay is quite older than Phil and may not understand him. These columns are getting more bitter by the week.

The one bright spot of this week's column is below.

The last celeb to be eliminated -- in 11th place -- was Dave Foley, who, I cheerfully admit, I have never heard of, though hipper friends tell me he is a comedian/actor who was in "The Kids in the Hall" and "NewsRadio." Though I have no idea how gifted an artist he might actually be, his response to being the last celeb standing was, I thought, instructive: He attributed his fine showing to the fact that he didn't know what he was doing and so nobody else could figure out what he was doing, either.


Funny part is that I knew who he was talking about before I saw the photo. Dave was very funny in Kids In The Hall.

No comments: